- Water is like an open economy: Update from Paul O’Callaghan, CEO, BlueTech Research
You may have followed the discussions at the Davos World Economic Forum recently. Much of this of course is high level politicking, but it can signpost major trends in the general economy. A major theme this year was picked out in the report: The Fou…
- 29 Feb 16, 12:42pm -
- Is Tesla Really the EV King?
by Neal Dikeman, chief blogger, Cleantech Blog Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) has been the electric vehicle darling since almost the day it launched. I’d argue there are some really neat aspects to its product and strategy, but it is far from a reso…
- 18 Mar 15, 2:00pm -
- EV King Tesla – Where Did the Cash Go?
Analysis of 2014 financial results and valuation of Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA)
- 16 Mar 15, 2:00pm -
- Forward Osmosis – Solving Tomorrow’s Water Challenges Using Nature’s Remedy
Nature has an ingenious way of extracting water, but does it have the potential to solve many of today’s global water challenges? Before going into more details on how nature’s way of extracting water can help cut energy usage in water treatment…
- 10 Sep 14, 9:23am -
- Healthy Planet Partners Closes Distributed Generation and Energy Efficiency Fund
Healthy Planet Partners Energy & Infrastructure Fund, LP announces a final close at $26 MM, limited partnership to finance distributed generation and energy efficiency projects across North America GREENWICH, CT, JULY 9, 2014 – Healthy Planet Partn…
- 7 Sep 14, 9:01am -